If you have a smile that shines but you have struggled to maintain it, or it has noticeable flaws that simply cannot be concealed by other means, dental veneers may be the service you need. With the expert guidance we can provide at Bruce W. Smith DDS, we can have a set of dental veneers crafted for you that give you the best version of your smile possible. Here’s how:
– Because of the sturdy materials veneers are made of, it is more unlikely for them to stain than our natural teeth.
– The total volume of tooth enamel that is removed to put the veneers in place is less than the amount removed to place crowns or caps.
– Veneers can last up to 15 years if they are well kept and properly cared for.
– Dental veneers can be used to fix flaws such as cracks, chips, fractures, minor misalignments, stains, discolorations, and other unsightly blemishes we may have with our teeth.
– Veneers are designed for each tooth, and thus can be personalized each patient’s needs and desires.
Dr. Bruce W. Smith at our office of Bruce W. Smith DDS, can ensure your smile gets the expert services you deserve. Our dentist office is situated in Houston, Texas. If you would like to make an appointment for any tooth restoration service, please call our office at 713-529-4364. We look forward to providing you with all your oral health care desires.